Paul Bocuse Restaurants in Lyon


Lyon: France's Capital of Gastronomy

Last year I had the pleasure to live in Lyon for two months, where I've experienced many foodie guilty pleasures and the main one was to visit Paul Bocuse's RestaurantS (Yes, plural. Not only one but TWO) and it was an amazing experience that I will share it:

NetSeenergy allège la facture énergétique des brasseries Bocuse ...

Brasserie L'est 

"The charm of the railway… In this old train station converted into a lively brasserie, miniature trains run overhead; the large kitchens open onto the dining area, turning out tasty market - fresh dishes with flavours from far and wide. One of Paul Bocuse's "cardinal" brasseries." - MICHELIN guide inspectors

In fact, this was the first restaurant that I've visited the day I've arrived in Lyon. Expectations were high and I have got to say, I thought it was the best experience ever, until the next day where I had a better one. I went with a friend, so we ordered different dishes in order to try as many as we could.

1. Starters

For starters we ordered the famous Escargots de Bourgogne au Beurre Persillé, Tomates Concassées (Picture below):


2. Main dishes

For the main dishes each one choose a different plate, Rigatoni Garofalo à la Tomate and Filet the Bœuf Poêlé Nature (Pictures below): 


3. Dessert 

And to wrap it up, we've ordered Gaufres Grand-Mère  (Picture below): 




Comments

Post a Comment